Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to American Journal of Infection Control
- Infection control recommendations for patients with cystic fibrosis: microbiology, important pathogens, and infection control practices to prevent patient-to-patient transmission.Infect Control Hosp Epidemiol. 2003; 24: S6-52
- Factors associated with lung function decline in adult patients with stable non-cystic fibrosis bronchiectasis.Chest. 2007; 132: 1565-1572
- Update on non-cystic fibrosis bronchiectasis.Curr Opin Pulm Med. 2008; 14: 595-599
- British Thoracic Society guideline for non-CF bronchiectasis.Thorax. 2010; 65: i1-58
- Clinical measures of disease in adult non-CF bronchiectasis correlate with airway microbiota composition.Thorax. 2013; 68: 731-737
- Variable antibiotic susceptibility in populations of Pseudomonas aeruginosa infecting patients with bronchiectasis.J Antimicrob Chemother. 2009; 63: 728-732
- Trends and burden of bronchiectasis-associated hospitalizations in the United States, 1993-2006.Chest. 2010; 138: 944-949
- Prolonged antibiotics for purulent bronchiectasis in children and adults.Cochrane Database Syst Rev. 2007; : CD001392
- Changes in cystic fibrosis sputum microbiology in the United States between 1995 and 2008.Pediatr Pulmonol. 2010; 45: 363-370
- Susceptibility testing of Pseudomonas aeruginosa isolates and clinical response to parenteral antibiotic administration: lack of association in cystic fibrosis.Chest. 2003; 123: 1495-1502
- Compliance of clinical microbiology laboratories in the United States with current recommendations for processing respiratory tract specimens from patients with cystic fibrosis.J Clin Microbiol. 2006; 44: 1547-1549
Conflicts of interest: None to report.