Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to American Journal of Infection Control
- Transmission of human immunodeficiency virus in a dental practice.Ann Intern Med. 1992; 116: 798-805
- Probable transmission of HIV from an orthopedic surgeon to a patient in France.Ann Intern Med. 1999; 130: 1-6
- Transmission of HIV-1 from an obstetrician to a patient during a caesarean section.AIDS. 2006; 20: 285-287
- Phylogenetic analyses indicate an atypical nurse to patient transmission of human immunodeficiency virus type 1.J Virol. 2000; 74: 2525-2532
UK Department of Health. HIV infected health care workers: guidance on management and patient notification. London: COI Communications for the Department of Health; 2005.
- SHEA guideline for management of healthcare workers who are infected with hepatitis B virus, hepatitis C virus, and/or human immunodeficiency virus.Infect Control Hosp Epidemiol. 2010; 31: 203-232
Conflicts of interest: None to report.