Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to American Journal of Infection Control
- Infection control—a problem for patient safety.N Engl J Med. 2003; 348: 651-656
State of Rhode Island Department of Health. Healthcare quality reporting program: hospital hand hygiene. Providence [RI]: Rhode Island Department of Health; 2011.
- On washing hands.N Engl J Med. 2004; 350: 1283-1286
- “Think the sink:” preliminary evaluation of a handwashing promotion campaign.Am J Infect Control. 2013; 41: 275-277
- The third-person effect in communication.Public Opin Q. 1983; 47: 1-15
- Third-person effect research 1983-1992: a review and synthesis.Int J Public Opin Res. 1993; 5: 167-184
Mabry A, Mackert M. Advancing use of norms for social marketing: extending the theory of normative social behavior. International Review on Public and Nonprofit Marketing 2014:1-15.
- From intentions to actions: a theory of planned behavior.in: Kuhl J. Beckman J. Action control: from cognition to behavior. Springer, Heidelberg1985: 11-39
Conflicts of interest: None to report.