Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to American Journal of Infection Control
- Ventilator-associate pneumonia among elderly Medicare beneficiaries in long-term care hospitals.Health Care Financing Rev. 2009; 1: 1-10
- Epidemiology of ventilator-associated pneumonia in a long-term acute care hospital.Infect Control Hosp Epidemiol. 2009; 30: 319-324
- Significant reduction of ventilator-associated pneumonia rates associated with the introduction of a prevention protocol and maintained for 10 years.ICU Director. 2010; 1: 137
Buczko W. Ventilator-associated pneumonia among the elderly in long-term hospitals: 2005-2010. Presented as Abstract 262818 at the Program and Abstracts of the 140th Annual Meeting of the American Public Health Association (APHA); 2012; San Francisco, CA.
- Long-term acute care hospitals.Clin Infect Dis. 2009; 49: 438-443
- Errors in administrative-reported ventilator-associated pneumonia rates: are never events really so?.Am Surg. 2011; 77: 998-1002
- Ventilator-associated pneumonia in burn patients: a cause or consequence of critical illness?.Expert Rev Respir Med. 2011; 5: 663-673
- Complications of mechanical ventilation—the CDC's new surveillance program.N Engl J Med. 2013; 368: 1472-1475
Conflicts of interest: None to report.