Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to American Journal of Infection Control
- Estimating health care-associated infections and deaths in US hospitals, 2002.Public Health Rep. 2007; 122: 160
- Adherence to surgical care improvement project measures and the association with postoperative infections.JAMA. 2010; 303: 2479-2485
- National Heathcare Safety Network (NHSN) report: data summary for 2006 through 2008.Am J Infect Control. 2009; 37: 783-805
- A systematic audit of economic evidence linking nosocomial infections and infection control interventions: 1990-2000.Am J Infect Control. 2002; 30: 145-152
- Nonpharmacologic prevention of surgical wound infection.Anesthesiol Clinic. 2006; 24: 279-297
- Transmission of pathogenic bacterial organisms in the anesthesia work area.Anesthesiology. 2008; 109: 399-407
- Microbial contamination in the anesthesia workspace: are we as clean as we think?.Anesthesiology. 2007; 107: A1788
- Reduction in intraoperative bacterial contamination of peripheral intravenous tubing through the use of a novel device.Anesthesiology. 2009; 110: 978-985
- Hand contamination of anesthesia providers is an important risk factor for intraoperative bacterial transmission.Anesthes Analg. 2001; 112: 98-105
- Multiple reservoirs contribute to intraoperative bacterial transmission.Anesthes Analg. 2012; 114: 1236-1248
- Molecular epidemiology of microbial contamination in the operating room environment: is there a risk for infection?.Surgery. 2005; 138: 573-579
- Guideline for hand hygiene in health-care settings: recommendations of the Healthcare Infection Control Practices Advisory Committee and the HICPAC/SHEA/APIC/IDSA Hand Hygiene Task Force. Society for Healthcare Epidemiology of America/Association of Professionals in Infection Control/Infectious Diseases Society of America.MMWR Recomm Rep. 2002; 51: 1-45
- Uncleaned anesthesia equipment.JAMA. 1975; 233: 1297-1298
- Quantification of anesthesia providers' hand hygiene in a busy metropolitan operating room: what would Semmelweis think?.Am J Infect Control. 2012; 40: 756-759
Conflicts of interest: None to report.