Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to American Journal of Infection Control
- A new definition of children with special health care needs.Pediatrics. 1998; 102: 137-140
- Children with medical complexity: an emerging population for clinical and research initiatives.Pediatrics. 2011; 127: 529-538
- Infection control in pediatric extended care facilities.Infect Control Hosp Epidemiol. 2006; 27: 598-603
- Antibiotic-resistant gram-negative organisms in pediatric chronic-care facilities.Clin Infect Dis. 2002; 34: 760-766
- “Silent” dissemination of Klebsiella pneumoniae isolates bearing K. pneumoniae carbapenemase in a long-term care facility for children and young adults in Northeast Ohio.Clin Infect Dis. 2012; 54: 1314-1321
- Epidemiology of human metapneumovirus in a pediatric long-term care facility.Infect Control Hosp Epidemiol. 2012; 33: 545-550
- Severe influenza among children and young adults with neurologic and neurodevelopmental conditions - Ohio, 2011.MMWR Morb Mortal Wkly Rep. 2012; 60: 1729-1733
To assure the integrity of our review process, the blinded peer review and final decision regarding publication for any manuscript on which the AJIC editor or an associate editor is an author is handled independently; that editor/associate editor has no decision making role in such manuscripts.
Conflict of interest: None to report.