Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to American Journal of Infection Control
- How clean is clean? Proposed methods for hospital cleaning assessment.J Hosp Infect. 2008; 70: 328-334
- How do we assess hospital cleaning? A proposal for microbiological standards for surface hygiene in hospitals.J Hosp Infect. 2004; 56: 10-15
- Environmental survey to assess viral contamination of air and surfaces in hospital settings.J Hosp Infect. 2011; 77: 242-247
- Detection of Merkel cell polyomavirus on environmental surfaces.J Med Virol. 2011; 83: 1435-1439
- Environmental monitoring for gastroenteric viruses in a pediatric primary immunodeficiency unit.J Clin Microbiol. 2006; 44: 395-399
- Group A rotavirus detection on environmental surfaces in a hospital intensive care unit.Am J Infect Control. 2012; 40: 544-547
- Rapid and quantitative detection of human adenovirus DNA by real-time PCR.J Med Virol. 2003; 70: 228-239
- Broadly reactive and highly sensitive assay for Norwalk-like viruses based on real-time quantitative reverse transcription-PCR.J Clin Microbiol. 2003; 41: 1548-1557
- Real-time RT-PCR for norovirus screening in shellfish.J Virol Methods. 2005; 123: 1-7
- Effects of cleaning and disinfection in reducing the spread of norovirus contamination via environmental surfaces.J Hosp Infect. 2004; 58: 42-49
- Molecular epidemiology for detecting Norwalk-like viruses in clinical cases and associated environment contamination.J Hosp Infect. 2002; 50: 237-238
- Norovirus gastroenteritis.N Engl J Med. 2009; 361: 1776-1785
This research was funded through the Engineering and Physical Sciences Research Council (grant no. EP/G029881/1 ). Cloutman-Green received funding from the National Institute of Health Research (grant no. HCSD10 ).
Conflict of interest statement: The authors have no conflicts of interest to declare.