Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to American Journal of Infection Control
- The impact of surgical-site infections in the 1990s: attributable mortality, excess length of hospitalization, and extra costs.Infect Control Hosp Epidemiol. 1999; 20: 725-730
- Prophylaxis in bowel surgery.Curr Clin Top Infect Dis. 1995; 15: 76-96
- Readability assessment of internet-based consumer health information.Respir Care. 2008; 53: 1310-1315
- Health care literacy among medicare enrollees in a managed care organization.JAMA. 1999; 281: 545-551
- The Internet's challenge to health care provision.BMJ. 1996; 312: 3-4
- Development of the Patient Education Materials Assessment Tool (PEMAT): a new measure of understandability and actionability for print and audiovisual patient information.Patient Educ Couns. 2014; 96: 395-403
- Patients' perceptions of the quality of informed consent for common medical procedures.J Clin Ethics. 1994; 5: 189-194
- Evaluation of printed health education materials for use by low-education families.J Nurs Scholarsh. 2014; 46: 218-228
- Reducing health care-associated infections: patients want to be engaged and learn about infection prevention.Am J Infect Control. 2013; 41: 955-958
- Strategies to prevent surgical site infections in acute care hospitals.Infect Control Hosp Epidemiol. 2008; 29: S51-S61
Conflicts of interest: None to report.