Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to American Journal of Infection Control
- Estimating the proportion of healthcare-associated infections that are reasonably preventable and the related mortality and costs.Infect Control Hosp Epidemiol. 2011; 32: 101-114
- Cost of hospital-acquired infection.Hosp Top. 2010; 88: 82-89
- Assessing the relative burden of hospital-acquired infections in a network of community hospitals.Infect Control Hosp Epidemiol. 2013; 34: 1229-1230
- Healthcare Infection Control Practices Advisory Committee; HICPAC/SHEA/APIC/IDSA Hand Hygiene Task Force. Guideline for Hand Hygiene in Health-Care Settings. Recommendations of the Healthcare Infection Control Practices Advisory Committee and the HICPAC/SHEA/APIC/IDSA Hand Hygiene Task Force. Society for Healthcare Epidemiology of America/Association for Professionals in Infection Control/Infectious Diseases Society of America.MMWR Recomm Rep. 2002; 51 (quiz CE1-4): 1-45
- Hand hygiene: simple and complex.Int J Infect Dis. 2005; 9: 3-14
- WHO guidelines on hand hygiene in healthcare.World Health Organization, Geneva, Switzerland2009
- Hand hygiene after touching a patient's surrounds: the opportunities most commonly missed.J Hosp Infect. 2013; 84: 27-31
- A qualitative exploration of reasons for poor hand hygiene among hospital workers: lack of positive role models and of convincing evidence that hand hygiene prevents cross-contamination.Infect Control Hosp Epidemiol. 2009; 30: 415-419
Conflicts of interest: None to report.