Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to American Journal of Infection Control
- Environment cleaning without chemicals in clinical settings.Am J Infect Control. 2013; 41: 461-463
- Microfiber and steam for environmental cleaning during an outbreak.Am J Infect Control. 2013; 41: 1134-1135
- Evaluating hygienic cleaning in health care settings: what you do not know can harm your patients.Am J Infect Control. 2010; 38: S41-S50
Hand Hygiene Australia. HHA manual. Available from: http://www.hha.org.au/ForHealthcareWorkers/manual.aspx. Accessed August 29, 2014.
- Prior environmental contamination increases the risk of acquisition of vancomycin-resistant enterococci.Clin Infect Dis. 2008; 46: 678-685
- Infection control and prevention measures to reduce the spread of vancomycin-resistant enterococci in hospitalized patients: a systematic review and meta-analysis.J Antimicrob Chemother. 2014; 69: 1185-1192
- Impact of environmental cleaning intervention on the presence of methicillin-resistant Staphylococcus aureus and vancomycin-resistant enterococci on surfaces in intensive care unit rooms.Infect Control Hosp Epidemiol. 2008; 29: 593-599
- The role of the surface environments in healthcare-associated infections.Curr Opin Infect Dis. 2013; 26: 338-344
- Pilot study to measure cleaning effectiveness in health care.Am J Infect Control. 2012; 40: 477-478
- Comparison of fluorescent marker systems with 2 quantitative methods of assessing terminal cleaning practices.Infect Control Hosp Epidemiol. 2011; 32: 1187-1193
Conflicts of interest: None to report.