Interim guidance for environmental infection control in hospitals for Ebola virus.
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to American Journal of Infection Control
- An integrated approach to laboratory testing for patients with ebola virus disease.Lab Med. 2014; 45: e146-e151
- Interim guidance for environmental infection control in hospitals for Ebola virus.2014 (Available from:)Accessed October 18, 2014)
- Nebraska Biocontainment Unit perspective on disposal of Ebola medical waste.Am J Infect Control. 2014; 42: 1256-1257
- Interim guidance for specimen collection, transport, testing, and submission for persons under investigation for Ebola virus disease in the United States.2014 (Available from:)http://www.cdc.gov/vhf/ebola/hcp/interim-guidance-specimen-collection-submission-patients-suspected-infection-ebola.html(Accessed October 18, 2014)
- Transporting infectious substances safely.2006 (Available from:)http://www.phmsa.dot.gov/pv_obj_cache/pv_obj_id_54AC1BCBF0DFBE298024C4C700569893C2582700/filename/Transporting_Infectious_Substances_brochure.pdf(Accessed October 18, 2014)
- Infection prevention and control recommendations for hospitalized patients with known or suspected Ebola virus disease in U.S. hospitals.2014 (Available from:)Accessed October 18, 2014)
University of Nebraska Medical Center. Viral hemorrhagic fever - donning & doffing PPE. Available from: http://app1.unmc.edu/nursing/heroes/ppe_posters_vhf.cfm. Accessed October 19, 2014.
University of Nebraska Medical Center. Body Sealer Basices; 2012. Available at: http://vimeo.com/46290420. Accessed October 18, 2014.
- Persistence in darkness of virulent alphaviruses, Ebola virus, and Lassa virus deposited on solid surfaces.Arch Virol. 2010; 155: 2035-2039
- Sensitivity to ultraviolet radiation of Lassa, vaccinia, and Ebola viruses dried on surfaces.Arch Virol. 2011; 156: 489-494
Conflicts of interest: None to report.