Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to American Journal of Infection Control
- A practical guide to decontamination in healthcare.Wiley-Blackwell, Oxford, England2012
- Natural bioburden levels detected on rigid lumened medical devices before and after cleaning.Am J Infect Control. 1997; 25: 471-476
- Levels of microbial contamination on surgical instruments.Am J Infect Control. 1998; 26: 143-145
- Worst-case soiling levels for patient-used flexible endoscopes before and after cleaning.Am J Infect Control. 1999; 27: 392-401
- Levels of naturally occurring microorganisms on surgical instruments after clinical use and after washing.Am J Infect Control. 1999; 27: 315-319
- Analysis of the microbial load in instruments used in orthopedic surgeries.Am J Infect Control. 2010; 38: 229-233
- Efficacy of the manual cleaning of endoscopes.Central Sterilisation. 2006; 14: 99-104
ISO 15883–1:2006. Washer-disinfectors - part 1: general requirements, terms and definitions and tests.
- Residual total protein and total organic carbon levels on reprocessed gastrointestinal (GI) biopsy forceps.J Biomed Mater Res B Appl Biomater. 2009; 89: 172-176
- Comprehensive guide to steam sterilization and sterility assurance in health care facilities.AAMI, 2013
Funding/Support: Funding for materials and analysis in this study was provided by STERIS Corporation .
Conflicts of interest: None to report.