Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to American Journal of Infection Control
World Health Organization. Eliminating measles and rubella. Framework for the verification process in the WHO European Region. Copenhagen, Denmark: WHO Regional Office for Europe; 2012.
- A global perspective of vaccination of healthcare personnel against measles: systematic review.Vaccine. 2014; 32: 4823-4839
- Who gets measles in Europe?.J Infect Dis. 2011; 204: S353-S365
- The state of measles and rubella in the WHO European Region, 2013.Clin Microbiol Infect. 2014; 20: 12-18
- Measles virus spread initiated at international mass gatherings in Europe, 2011.Euro Surveill. 2014; 19
- Epidemiol Bull. 2015; 21: 188-190
- Vaccination policies for healthcare workers in Europe.Vaccine. 2014; 32: 4876-4880
- Bundesgesundheitsbl. 2013; 56: 1243-1252
- Epidemiol Bull. 2013; 16: 133-135
- Reliability of medical students' vaccination histories for immunisable diseases.BMC Public Health. 2008; 8: 121
- Vaccinations among medical and nursing students: coverage and opportunities.Vaccine. 2014; 32: 4855-4859
- Gesundheitswesen. 2008; 70: 408-414
- Vaccination coverage among students from a German health care college.Am J Infect Control. 2015; 43: 191-194
- Bundesgesundheitsblatt Gesundheitsforschung Gesundheitsschutz. 2013; 56: 124-130
- Dtsch Med Wochenschr. 2011; 136: 1305-1311
Funding/Support: Supported by the Friends' Association of the Medical Faculty and University Clinic Carl Gustav Carus Dresden (Förderverein der Medizinischen Fakultät und des Universitätsklinikums Carl Gustav Carus Dresden e.V.).
Author contributions: H.R., J.S., A.B., and K.V. conceived the project and contributed to the study design, including designing the questionnaire. H.R., J.S., and K.V. managed data collection, and H.R. and K.V. drafted the manuscript. All authors reviewed and H.R. and K.V. edited the manuscript. All authors approved the final manuscript.
Conflicts of interest: None to report.