Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to American Journal of Infection Control
- Immunization of health-care personnel: recommendations of the Advisory Committee on Immunization Practices (ACIP).MMWR Recomm Rep. 2011; 60: 1-45
- Influenza vaccination coverage among health care personnel--United States, 2013-14 influenza season.MMWR Morb Mortal Wkly Rep. 2014; 63: 805-811
- Employee influenza vaccination in a large cancer center with high baseline compliance rates: comparison of carrot versus stick approaches.Am J Infect Control. 2015; 1: 228-233.
- Attitudes towards influenza vaccination of multi-nationality health-care workers in Saudi Arabia.Vaccine. 2009; 4: 5538-5541
- 2009-2010 seasonal and pandemic A (H1N1) influenza vaccination among healthcare workers.Vaccine. 2011; 9: 3703-3707
- Mandatory influenza vaccination of health care workers: translating policy to practice.Clin Infect Dis. 2010; 50: 459-464
- The impact of influenza vaccination requirements for hospital personnel in California: knowledge, attitudes, and vaccine uptake.Am J Infect Control. 2014; 42: 288-293
Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. Weekly U.S. Influenza Surveillance Report. Available from: http://www.cdc.gov/flu/weekly/. July 12, 2015.
- Early estimates of seasonal influenza vaccine effectiveness - United States, January 2015.MMWR Morb Mortal Wkly Rep. 2015; 64: 10-15
Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. Seasonal influenza vaccine effectiveness, 2005-2015. Available from: http://www.cdc.gov/flu/professionals/vaccination/effectiveness-studies.htm. Accessed July 12, 2015.
Conflicts of interest: None to report.