Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to American Journal of Infection Control
- Microbial contamination of computer keyboards in a university setting.Am J Infect Control. 2009; 37: 507-509
- Computer equipment used in patient care within a multi hospital system: recommendations for cleaning and disinfection.Am J Infect Control. 2005; 33: 233-237
- The prevalence of human parainfluenza virus 1 on indoor surfaces.J Food Environ Virol. 2010; 2: 41-46
- The occurrence of influenza A virus on day care and household fomites.J Infect. 2005; 51: 103-109
- Bacterial contamination of radiologist workstations: results of a pilot study.J Am Coll Radiol. 2014; 11: 176-179
- Computer keyboards and facet handles as reservoirs of nosocomial pathogens in the intensive care unit.Am J Infect Control. 2000; 28: 465-470
- Manual of clinical microbiology.7th ed. ASM Pr, Washington, DC1999
- Clostridium difficile in retail meat products, USA, 2007.Emerg Infect Dis. 2009; 15: 819-821
- Bacterial contamination of keyboards: efficacy and functional impact of disinfectants.Infect Control Hosp Epidemiol. 2006; 24: 372-377
- Clostridium difficile in ready-to-eat salads, Scotland.Emerg Infect Dis. 2009; 15: 817-818
- Self-reported hand washing behaviors and foodborne illness: a propensity score matching approach.J Food Prot. 2014; 77: 352-358
- The effectiveness of hand hygiene procedures in reducing the risks of infections in home and community settings including handwashing and alcohol-based hand sanitizers.Am J Infect Control. 2007; 35(Suppl): S27-64
- The World Health Organization guidelines on hand hygiene in health care and their consensus recommendations.Infect Control Hosp Epidemiol. 2009; 30: 611-622
Funding/support: Supported in part by The Clorox Company .
Conflicts of interest: None to report.