Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to American Journal of Infection Control
- Bloodstream infection event (central line-associated bloodstream infection and non-central line-associated bloodstream infection).(Available from:)Accessed April 8, 2016)
- The direct medical costs of healthcare-associated infections in US hospital and the benefits of prevention.(Available from:)Accessed April 8, 2016)
- Chapter 10: prevention of central line associated bloodstream infections: brief update review.(Available from:)Accessed April 8, 2016)
- National and state healthcare associated infections progress report.(Available from:)Accessed April 8, 2016)
- Attributable mortality of central line associated bloodstream infection: systematic review and meta-analysis.Infection. 2015; 43: 29-36
- CDC/NHSN surveillance definition of health care-associated infection and criteria for specific types of infections in the acute care setting.Am J Infect Control. 2008; 36: 309-332
- CDC/NHSN surveillance definitions for specific types of infections.(Available from:)Accessed April 8, 2016)
- Long-term central venous catheter use and risk of infection in older adults with cancer.J Clin Oncol. 2014; 32: 2351-2356
Conflicts of Interest: None to report.