Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to American Journal of Infection Control
- The annual impact of seasonal influenza in the US: measuring disease burden and costs.Vaccine. 2007; 25: 5086-5096
- The impact of influenza epidemics on hospitalizations.J Infect Dis. 2000; 181: 831-837
- Influenza-associated hospitalizations in the United States.JAMA. 2004; 292: 1333-1340
- Prevention strategies for seasonal influenza in healthcare settings: guidelines and recommendations.(Available at)Accessed April 20, 2016)
- Adverse outcomes associated with contact precautions: a review of the literature.Am J Infect Control. 2009; 37: 85-93
- The impact of contact isolation on the quality of inpatient hospital care.PLoS ONE. 2011; 6: e22190
Conflicts of Interest: None to report.