Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to American Journal of Infection Control
- Environmental monitoring for gastroenteric viruses in a pediatric primary immunodeficiency unit.J Clin Microbiol. 2006; 44: 395-399
- Viability of human adenovirus from hospital fomites.J Med Virol. 2014; 86: 2065-2069
- Group A rotavirus detection on environmental surfaces in a hospital intensive care unit.Am J Infect Control. 2012; 40: 544-547
- One-step quantitative RT-PCR for the detection of rotavirus in acute Gastroenteritis.J Virol Methods. 2008; 153: 238-240
- Environmental factors influencing human viral pathogens and their potential indicator organisms in the blue mussel, Mytilus edulis: the first Scandinavian report.Appl Environ Microbiol. 2002; 68: 4523-4533
- How long do nosocomial pathogens persist on inanimate surfaces? A systematic review.BMC Infect Dis. 2006; 6: 130
- Risk factors for hospital admission of Brazilian children with non-rotavirus diarrhoea: a case control-study.Trans R Soc Trop Med Hyg. 2015; 109: 454-461
- A fatal case of neonatal adenovirus infection.Neonatal Netw. 2010; 29: 297-305
- Control of hospital infection. A practical handbook.4th ed. Arnold, London, UK2000
This work is within the scope of the activities of FIOCRUZ because it is a collaborating center of the Pan American Health Organization/World Health Organization Department of Public and Environmental Health. This research was supported by funds from the Oswaldo Cruz Institute (IOC); the National Council for Scientific and Technological Development (CNPq); the Program of Excellence in Research (PROEP – IOC/FIOCRUZ/CNPq); PAPES VI/FIOCRUZ-CNPq; and the Carlos Chagas Filho Foundation for Research Support of Rio de Janeiro State (FAPERJ).
Conflicts of Interest: None to report.