- Occupational radiation exposure from C arm fluoroscopy during common orthopaedic surgical procedures and its prevention.J Clin Diagn Res. 2015; 9: 1-4
- A national study of cross infection control: “are we clean enough?.Br Dent J. 2009; 207: 267-274
- Detection of HIV, hepatitis B and hepatitis C markers in discarded syringes and bloodstains.Sci Justice. 1996; 36: 271-274
- Occupational exposures to blood: what health care workers should know.JK Sci. 2003; 3: 132-137
- Uses of inorganic hypochlorite (bleach) in health-care facilities.Clin Microbiol Rev. 1997; 10: 597-610
- Antibacterial activity of dental composites containing quaternary ammonium polyethylenimine nanoparticles against Streptococcus mutans.Biomaterials. 2006; 27: 3995-4002
- Ability of cleaning-disinfecting wipes to remove bacteria from medical device surfaces.Am J Infect Control. 2015; 43: 1331-1335
- X-ray protective clothing: does DIN 6857-1 allow an objective comparison between lead-free and lead-composite materials?.Rofo. 2010; 182: 422-428
- A new lead-free radiation shielding material for radiotherapy.Radiat Prot Dosimetry. 2009; 133: 256-260
- Antimicrobial active clothes display no adverse effects on the ecological balance of the healthy human skin microflora.ISRN Dermatol. 2011; 2011 (369603)
Funding/Support: Supported by the Graduate Student Innovation Fund of North China University of Science and Technology (no. 2015B10 ).
Conflicts of Interest: None to report.