Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to American Journal of Infection Control
- National strategy for combating antibiotic-resistant bacteria.(Available from:)Accessed January 6, 2016)
- National action plan for combating antibiotic-resistant bacteria.(Available from:)http://www.whitehouse.gov/sites/default/files/docs/national_action_plan_for_combating_antibotic-resistant_bacteria.pdf(Accessed January 6, 2016)Date: 2015
- Executive Order 13676: Combating Antibiotic-Resistant Bacteria; 184, 56931-56935; Available from:)https://www.whitehouse.gov/the-press-office/2014/09/18/executive-order-combating-antibiotic-resistant-bacteria(Accessed January 6, 2016)Date: 2014 (
- The evolving threat of antimicrobial resistance: options for action.(WHO Publ. 1-119; Available from:)Accessed January 6, 2016)
- Antimicrobial resistance: global report on surveillance 2014.(Available from:)Accessed January 6, 2016)
- Antimicrobial resistance draft global action plan on antimicrobial resistance.(1-19; Available from:)Accessed January 6, 2016)
- Antibiotic resistance threats.(Available from:)Accessed January 6, 2016)
- Report to the President on Combating Antibiotic Resistance.(Available from:)https://www.whitehouse.gov/sites/default/files/microsites/ostp/PCAST/pcast_carb_report_sept2014.pdf(Accessed January 6, 2016)Date: 2014
- Task letter: combating antibiotic-resistant bacteria.(United States Department of Health and Human Services; Available from:)http://www.hhs.gov/ash/advisory-committees/paccarb/meetings/upcoming-meetings/june-21-22-2016-public-meeting/index.html(Accessed January 6, 2016)
- Initial assessments of the National Action Plan for Combating Antibiotic-Resistant Bacteria.(March; Available from:)Accessed January 6, 2016)
- Tackling drug-resistant infections globally: final report and recommendations.(The Review on Antimicrobial Resistance. May; Available from:)Accessed January 6, 2016)
- Response to: evaluation of the national Clean your hands campaign to reduce Staphylococcus aureus bacteraemia and Clostridium difficile infection in hospitals in England and Wales by improved hand hygiene: four year, prospective, ecological, interrupted time series study.BMJ. 2012; 344: e3005
- Epidemiology and Pathogenesis of C. difficile and MRSA in the light of current NHS control policies: a policy review.Ann Med Surg (Lond). 2012; 1: 39-43
- A perspective on the principles of integrity in infectious disease research.J Patient Saf. 2016; 12: 57-62
Conflicts of interest: KTK has received partial conference attendance and meeting support from the US Department of Health and Human Services , National Quality Forum , National Patient Safety Foundation, and Consumer Union . He has served on the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services' Technical Expert Panel for Hospital Acquired Conditions, was recently appointed to a Strategic Working Group of the Agency for Healthcare Research & Quality for quality indicators and is an associate editor for Journal of Patient Safety. He has a first-degree relative who is involved with the development of a cancer therapeutic agent.