Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to American Journal of Infection Control
- Management of fever in neutropenic patients with different risks of complications.Clin Infect Dis. 2004; 39: S32-S37
- Mortality, morbidity, and cost associated with febrile neutropenia in adult cancer patients.Cancer. 2006; 106: 2258-2266
- The 10 × '20 initiative: pursuing a global commitment to develop 10 new antibacterial drugs by 2020.Clin Infect Dis. 2010; 50: 1081-1083
- Antimicrobial stewardship in hematology patients.in: Pulcini C. Ergonul O. Can F. Beovic B. Antimicrobial stewardship. Elsevier, London (United Kingdom)2017: 205-217
- Changes in the etiology of bacteremia in febrile neutropenic patients and the susceptibilities of the currently isolated pathogens.Clin Infect Dis. 2004; 39: S25-S31
- Healthcare-associated gram-negative bloodstream infections: antibiotic resistance and predictors of mortality.J Hosp Infect. 2016; 94: 381-385
- Infection control issues in patients with haematological malignancies in the era of multidrug-resistant bacteria.Lancet Oncol. 2014; 15: e606-e619
- Clinical practice guideline for the use of antimicrobial agents in neutropenic patients with cancer: 2010 update by the Infectious Diseases Society of America.Clin Infect Dis. 2011; 52: e56-e93
- National Comprehensive Cancer Network. Prevention and treatment of cancer-related infections.J Natl Compr Canc Netw. 2012; 10: 1412-1445
- Association between adherence to an antimicrobial stewardship program and mortality among hospitalised cancer patients with febrile neutropaenia: a prospective cohort study.BMC Infect Dis. 2014; 14: 286
- Current evidence on hospital antimicrobial stewardship objectives: a systematic review and meta-analysis.Lancet Infect Dis. 2016; 16: 847-856
- ESCMID* guideline for the diagnosis and management of candida diseases 2012: adults with haematological malignancies and after haematopoietic stem cell transplantation (HCT).Clin Microbiol Infect. 2012; 18: 53-67
- Recent changes in bacterial epidemiology and the emergence of fluoroquinolone-resistant Escherichia coli among patients with haematological malignancies: results of a prospective study on 823 patients at a single institution.J Antimicrob Chemother. 2008; 61: 721-728
- The role of antibiotic stewardship in limiting antibacterial resistance among hematology patients.Haematologica. 2013; 98: 1821-1825
- Antimicrobial stewardship in Turkey.in: Pulcini C. Ergonul O. Can F. Beovic B. Antimicrobial stewardship. Elsevier, London (United Kingdom)2017: 331-333
Conflicts of interest: None to report.