Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to American Journal of Infection Control
- Review of mobile communication devices as potential reservoirs of nosocomial pathogens.J Hosp Infect. 2009; 71: 295-300
- Disinfection of iPad to reduce contamination with Clostridium difficile and methicillin-resistant Staphylococcus aureus.Am J Infect Control. 2013; 41: 1136-1137
- Evaluation of an enclosed ultraviolet-C radiation device for decontamination of mobile handheld devices.Am J Infect Control. 2016; 44: 724-726
- Contamination of the skin and clothing of healthcare personnel during removal of personal protective equipment.JAMA Intern Med. 2015; 175: 1904-1910
- Assessment of self-contamination during removal of personal protective equipment for Ebola patient care.Infect Control Hosp Epidemiol. 2016; 37: 1156-1161
- Evaluation of viral surrogate markers for study of pathogen dissemination during simulations of patient care.Open Forum Infect Dis. 2017; 4 (ofx128)
- Comparative efficacy of hand hygiene agents in the reduction of bacteria and viruses.Am J Infect Control. 2005; 33: 67-77
- Effect of variation in test methods on performance of ultraviolet-C radiation room decontamination.Infect Control Hosp Epidemiol. 2016; 37: 555-560
- Cleaning your Apple products.(Available from:)http://support.apple.com/kb/ht3226Date accessed: April 15, 2013
- Bacterial contamination of computer touch screens.Am J Infect Control. 2016; 44: 358-360
This work was supported by Merit Review Grant No. 1 I01 BX002944-01A1 from the United States Department of Veterans Affairs to CJD. Diversey Inc developed the touchscreen disinfection device in collaboration with the authors, but did not participate in design of the study, analysis or interpretation of the data, or writing of the manuscript.
Conflicts of interest: CJD has received research grants from Merck, GOJO, STERIS, and EcoLab and serves on advisory boards for 3M and Synthetic Biologics.