Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to American Journal of Infection Control
- Seeking the size of Pseudomonas aeruginosa infections in a recently opened hospital: an observational study using whole genome sequencing.BMJ Open. 2014; : 4e006278
- Continued transmission of Pseudomonas aeruginosa from a hand wash basin tap in a critical care unit.J Hosp Infect. 2016; 94: 8-12
- Investigation of healthcare associated infections associated with Pseudomonas aeruginosa biofilm in taps in neonatal units in Northern Ireland.J Hosp Infect. 2014; 86: 16-23
- Three babies die in Pseudomonas outbreak at Belfast neonatal unit.BMJ. 2012; 344: e592
- Water Systems, Health Technical Memorandum 04-01: Addendum.(Pseudomonas aeruginosa—advice for augmented care units; Available from:)https://www.gov.uk/government/uploads/system/uploads/attachment_data/file/140105/Health_Technical_Memorandum_04-01_Addendum.pdf(Accessed September 25, 2017)Date: 2013
- Health Technical Memorandum 04-01: Safe water in healthcare premises.(Part C: Pseudomonas aeruginosa—advice for augmented care units; Available from:)https://www.gov.uk/government/uploads/system/uploads/attachment_data/file/524884/DH_HTM_0401_PART_C_acc.pdf(Accessed September 25, 2017)Date: 2016
- Long-term mortality following Pseudomonas aeruginosa bloodstream infection.J Hosp Infect. 2017; 95: 292-299
- Epidemic Pseudomonas aeruginosa serotype O16 bacteraemia in haematology-oncology patient.J Clin Micro. 1989; 27: 1992-1996
- Pulsed-field gel electrophoresis.in: Woodford N. Johnson A.P. Methods in molecular medicine 15: molecular bacteriology: protocols and clinical applications. Humana Press, New York (NY)1998: 33-50
- UK standards for microbiology investigation—B37 investigation of blood cultures (for organisms other than Mycobacterium species).(Available from:)https://www.gov.uk/government/consultations/uk-standards-for-microbiology-investigation-b-37-investigation-of-blood-cultures-for-organisms-other-than-mycobacterium-species(Accessed September 25, 2017)Date: 2016
- Environmental decontamination following occupancy of a burns patient with multiple carbapenemase-producing organisms.J Hosp Infect. 2016; 93: 136-140
- Association between healthcare water systems and Pseudomonas aeruginosa infections: a rapid systematic review.J Hosp Infect. 2014; 86: 7-15
- Pseudomonas aeruginosa in hospital water systems: biofilms, guidelines, and practicalities.J Hosp Infect. 2015; 89: 324-327
- Safe water in healthcare premises.J Hosp Infect. 2016; 94: 1
- Engineering waterborne Pseudomonas aeruginosa out of a critical care unit.Int J Hyg Environ Health. 2017; 220: 1014-1019
- The risks of contamination from tap end filters.J Hosp Infect. 2016; 94: 282-283
- Use of genome sequencing to identify hepatitis C virus transmission in a renal healthcare setting.J Hosp Infect. 2017; 96: 157-162
Conflicts of Interest: None to report.