Close to 5,000 health care professionals from across the globe attend APIC's Annual Conference to advance their network and learn about advances in infection prevention and control (IPC).
Taking place June 13-15 in Minneapolis, and now in its 45th year, we are anticipating record numbers for this year's event. This is an opportunity to explore innovative strategies, evidence-based best practices, research, and science. Get informed on public policy and regulatory requirements, learn about emerging threats, and explore hot topics via preconference workshops, plenaries, oral abstracts, and poster presentations. All of that in 100 + sessions under 1 roof!
Hot topic sessions include:
- •1306 - Outbreak Investigations in Specialty Populations: Case Studies from an Academic Medical Center
- •1500 - Leveraging the Synergy of Antimicrobial Stewardship and IPC Programs
- •2107 - The Current State of Health Care-Acquired Infections in the United States – Where are We Now and Where Do We Go from Here
- •2202 - A Multisite Study Evaluating Contamination and Visual Irregularities on Flexible Bronchoscopes
- •2409 - Understanding the Complicated Matrix of How National Healthcare Safety Network Data are Utilized by the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services
- •3001 - Your Microbiome or Your Life: The Right Approach to Surface Disinfection?
- •3007 - Preparing for an Accreditation Survey: Real-Life Experiences from 3 IPs
- •3509 - Improving Health Care-Acquired Infection Surveillance: Applying Lessons Learned from External National Healthcare Safety Network Data Validation
True to form—APIC 2018 will deliver! Get a closer look at what's in store. Visit www.apic.org/ac2018 and use the APIC 2018 Online Program Planner to access session descriptions, speaker biographies, and to create your personal itinerary.
Prepare to join us in Minneapolis—www.apic.org/ac2018
© 2018 Published by Elsevier Inc. on behalf of Association for Professionals in Infection Control and Epidemiology, Inc.