Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to American Journal of Infection Control
- Antimicrobial stewardship programs in health care systems.Clin Microbiol Rev. 2005; 18: 638-656
- Antimicrobial stewardship.Am J Infect Control. 2006; 34: S55-S63
- Policy statement on antimicrobial stewardship by the Society for Healthcare Epidemiology of America (SHEA), the Infectious Diseases Society of America (IDSA), and the Pediatric Diseases Society (PIDS).Infect Control Hosp Epidemiol. 2012; 33: 322-327
- Approved: new antimicrobial stewardship standard.Jt Comm Perspect. 2016; 36: 1-8
- Measuring appropriate antimicrobial use: attempts at opening the black box.Clin Infect Dis. 2016; 63: 1639-1644
- Effect of an outpatient antimicrobial stewardship intervention on broad-spectrum antibiotic prescribing by primary care pediatricians.JAMA. 2013; 309: 2345-2352
- Impact of antimicrobial stewardship in critical care: a systematic review.J Antimicrob Chemother. 2011; 66: 1223-1230
- Impact of an antimicrobial stewardship intervention on shortening the duration of therapy for community-acquired pneumonia.Clin Inf Dis. 2012; 54: 1581-1587
Johns Hopkins Medicine. Antibiotic guidelines 2015-2016.
- Clinical indications for antibiotic use in Danish general practice: results from a nationwide electronic prescription database.Scand J Prim Health Care. 2017; 35: 162-169
- Impact of a web-based antimicrobial approval system on broad-spectrum cephalosporin use at a teaching hospital.Med J Aust. 2003; 178: 386-390
- A pseudo-outbreak of nosocomial infections associated with the introduction of an antibiotic management programme.J Hosp Infect. 2003; 55: 26-32
Conflicts of interest: None to report.