Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to American Journal of Infection Control
- Predicting mortality in patients with ventilator-associated pneumonia: the APACHE II score versus the new IBMP-10 score.Clin Infect Dis. 2009; 49: 72-77
- Two-state collaborative study of a multifaceted intervention to decrease ventilator-associated events.Crit Care Med. 2017; 45: 1208-1215
Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. Device-associated module VAE. Available from: http://www.cdc.gov/nhsn/pdfs/pscmanual/10-vae_final.pdf. Accessed October 8, 2018.
- Risk factors for ventilator-associated events: a case-control multivariable analysis.Crit Care Med. 2014; 42: 1839-1848
- Descriptive epidemiology and attributable morbidity of ventilator-associated events.Infect Control Hosp Epidemiol. 2014; 35: 502-510
- A randomized clinical trial of continuous aspiration of subglottic secretions in cardiac surgery patients.Chest. 1999; 116: 1339-1346
- Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease and the risk for ventilator-associated pneumonia.Curr Opin Crit Care. 2014; 20: 525-531
- The effects of morphine on venous tone in patients with acute pulmonary edema.Circulation. 1976; 54: 335-337
- Is a ventilator-associated pneumonia rate of zero really possible.Curr Opin Infect Dis. 2012; 25: 176-182
- [Multicenter study on incidence of total parenteral nutrition complications in the critically-ill patient. ICOMEP study. Part II].Nutr Hosp. 2005; 20: 278-285
Funding/support: This study was approved by the University of Toledo biomedical institutional review board (Protocol No. 200301R002).
Conflicts of interest: None to report.