Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to American Journal of Infection Control
- Does improving surface cleaning and disinfection reduce health care-associated infections?.Am J Infect Control. 2013; 41: 12-19
- Evaluation of the potential for electronic thermometers to contribute to spread of health care-associated pathogens.Am J Infect Control. 2018; 46: 708-710
- Contaminated portable equipment is a potential vector for dissemination of pathogens in the intensive care unit.Infect Control Hosp Epidemiol. 2017; 38: 1247-1249
- Cleanliness of portable medical equipment disinfected by nursing staff.Am J Infect Control. 2011; 39: 602-604
- Quantitative assessment of interactions between hospitalized patients and portable medical equipment and other fomites.Am J Infect Control. 2017; 45: 1276-1278
- Wheelchair wheel suspected in staph spread.Hosp Infect Cont. 1979; 6: 85-86
- Do wheelchairs spread pathogenic bacteria within hospital walls?.World J Microbiol Biotechnol. 2014; 30: 385-387
- Wheelchair cleaning and disinfection in Canadian health care facilities: "that's wheelie gross!".Am J Infect Control. 2014; 42: 1173-1177
- Transfer of Clostridium difficile spores by nonsporicidal wipes and improperly used hypochlorite wipes: practice + product = perfection.Infect Control Hosp Epidemiol. 2013; 34: 441-442
- Using spatial and temporal mapping to identify nosocomial disease transmission of Clostridium difficile.JAMA Intern Med. 2017; 177: 1863-1865
Funding/support: This study was supported by the United States Department of Veterans Affairs.
Conflicts of interest: C.J.D. has received research funding from Clorox, GOJO, Avery Dennison, Boehringer Laboratories, and PDI. The other authors report no conflicts of interest relevant to this article.