Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to American Journal of Infection Control
- Are ball pits the playground for potentially harmful bacteria?.Pediatr Nurs. 1999; 25: 151-155
- Enterococcus faecalis tropism for the kidneys in the urinary tract of C57BL/6J mice.Infect Immun. 2005; 73: 2461-2468
- Microbiological and molecular characterization of Staphylococcus hominis isolates from blood.PLoS One. 2013; 8: e61161
- Isolation and characterisation of sialidase from a strain of Streptococcus oralis.J Med Microbiol. 2000; 49: 235-244
- Clinical and microbiological characteristics of bacteremia caused by Acinetobacter lwoffii.Eur JClin Microbiol Infect Dis. 2000; 19: 501-505
- Sepsis caused by Raoultella terrigena.JRSM Short Rep. 2011; 2: 49
- Ocular infection caused by Psychrobacter immobilis acquired in the hospital.J Clin Microbiol. 1990; 28: 400-401
- Klebsiella variicola is a frequent cause of bloodstream infection in the Stockholm area, and associated with higher mortality compared to K. pneumoniae.PLoS One. 2014; 9: 1-21
- Mycobacterium novocastrense sp. nov., a rapidly growing photochromogenic mycobacterium.Int J Syst Bacteriol. 1997; 47: 1205-1207
- Epidemiology of Rhodotorula: an emerging pathogen.Interdiscip Perspect Infect Dis. 2012; 2012 (465717)
Funding/support: Funding was provided by a University of North Georgia Presidential Innovation Award (to A. Robinson and D.B. in 2016), the University of North Georgia Department of Physical Therapy, and the University of North Georgia Department of Biology.
Conflicts of interest: None to report.