Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to American Journal of Infection Control
Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. Healthcare-associated infections. Available from: https://www.cdc.gov/hai/surveillance/index.html. Accessed May 8, 2018.
- Interventions to improve hand hygiene compliance in patient care.Cochrane Database Syst Rev. 2010; 9: CD005186
- Reduction of healthcare associated infections by exceeding high compliance with hand hygiene practices.Emerg Infect Dis. 2016; 22: 1628-1630
- Healthcare equipment as a source of nosocomial infection: a systematic review.J Hosp Infect. 2006; 63: 239-245
- Does improving surface cleaning and disinfection reduce health care-associated infections?.Am J Infect Control. 2013; 41: S12-S19
- Use of inorganic hypochlorite (bleach) in health-care facilities.Clin Microbiol Rev. 1997; 10: 597-610
Conflicts of interest: None to report.