Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to American Journal of Infection Control
- Evaluation of contact precautions for methicillin-resistant Staphylococcus aureus and vancomycin-resistant Enterococcus.Am J Infect Control. 2017; 45: 1369-1371
- Impact of discontinuing contact precautions for methicillin-resistant Staphylococcus aureus and vancomycin-resistant Enterococcus: an interrupted time series analysis.Infect Control Hosp Epidemiol. 2018; 39: 676-682
- The impact of discontinuing contact precautions for VRE and MRSA on device-associated infections.Infect Control Hosp Epidemiol. 2015; 36: 978-980
- Noninfectious hospital adverse events decline after elimination of contact precautions for MRSA and VRE.Infect Control Hosp Epidemiol. 2018; 39: 788-796
- Impact of discontinuing contact precautions for MRSA and ESBLE in an intensive care unit: a prospective noninferiority before and after study.Infect Control Hosp Epidemiol. 2017; 38: 1342-1350
- Adverse outcomes associated with contact precautions: a review of the literature.Am J Infect Control. 2009; 37: 85-93
- Infection prevention staffing and resources in US acute care hospitals: results from the APIC mega survey.Am J Infect Control. 2018; 46: 852-857
- Cost of isolation: daily cost of isolation determined and cost avoidance demonstrated from the overuse of personal protective equipment in an acute care facility.Am J Infect Control. 2014; 42: 448-449
- Discontinuation of systematic surveillance and contact precautions for vancomycin-resistant Enterococcus (VRE) and its impact on the incidence of VRE faecium bacteremia in patients with hematologic malignancies.Infect Control Hosp Epidemiol. 2016; 37: 398-403
- Impact of contact precautions on falls, pressure ulcers and transmission of MRSA and VRE in hospitalized patients.J Hosp Infect. 2014; 8: 170-176
- Discontinuing contact precautions for multi-drug resistant organisms: a systematic literature review and meta-analysis.Am J Infect Control. 2018; 46: 333-340
- Elimination of routine contact precautions for endemic methicillin-resistant Staphylococcus aureus and vancomycin-resistant Enterococcus: a retrospective quasi-experimental study.Infect Control Hosp Epidemiol. 2016; 37: 1323-1330
- Discontinuation of contact precautions with the introduction of universal daily chlorhexidine bathing.Epidemiol Infect. 2017; 145: 2575-2581
Conflicts of interest: None to report.