Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to American Journal of Infection Control
- Wood MSN, RN, CNOR, CIC, FAPIC, Amber AORN Guidelines for Perioperative Practice. AORN (Association of periOperative Registered Nurses),
Denver, CO, USA2019 (ISBN-10: 0-939583-05-4, ISBN-13: 978-0-939583-05-8. Available at:)https://online.statref.com/document/3d-UBITyuaUQunp57nJcVN!!Date accessed: February 12, 2020
Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) (2009.) TITLE 42 - The Public Health and Welfare; Chapter 126 - Equal Opportunity for Individuals with Disabilities. Available at: http://www.ada.gov/pubs/adastatute08.htm#12101note. Accessed December 30, 2019
Madsen J, Konrath M, Olson B, et al. (2012). Standing Paraplegic Omni-directional Transport (SPOT). Available at: http://bmedesign.engr.wisc.edu/projects/file/?fid=2326. Accessed February 12, 2020
BraunAbility. (2011). Disability in America Infographic. Available at: http://www.disabled-world.com/disability/statistics/american-disability.php. Accessed February 12, 2020
- Postoperative mortality after inpatient surgery: incidence and risk factors, 2008.Ther Clin Risk Manag. 2008; 4 (Available at:): 681-688https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2621384/Date accessed: December 30, 2019
Murphy, Rebecca J (2019). Surgical Services, APIC Text of Infection Control and Epidemiology, Chapter 69. Available at: https://text.apic.org/toc/infection-prevention-for-practice-settings-and-service-specific-patient-care-areas/surgical-services. Accessed February 12, 2020
- Scrubbed personnel in wheelchairs.AORN J. 2018; 108 (Accessed May 11, 2020): 686-694
Conflicts of interest: None to report.