Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to American Journal of Infection Control
- Essentials of Hospital Infection Control. 1st ed. Jaypee Brothers Medical Publishers, New Delhi, India2019
- Manual of Infection Prevention and Control.OUP, Oxford2011
- Prevalence of methicillin-resistant Staphylococcus aureus among hospital healthcare workers in a tertiary care hospital: a cross-sectional study.Int J Health Allied Sci. 2016; 5: 169
National Clinical Effectiveness Committee. Prevention and control methicillin-resistant Staphylococcus aureus (MRSA) national clinical guideline No. 2.
- MRSA carriage among healthcare workers in non-outbreak settings in Europe and the United States: a systematic review.BMC Infect Dis. 2014; 14: 1-4
- Nasal carriage, risk factors and antimicrobial susceptibility pattern of methicillin resistant Staphylococcus aureus among healthcare workers in Adigrat and Wukro hospitals, Tigray, Northern Ethiopia.BMC Res Notes. 2018; 11: 1-6
- Methicillin resistant Staphylococcus aureus (MRSA) carriage among health care workers in a tertiary care hospital in Bhubaneswar.Int J Community Med Public Health. 2018; : 3276-3282
- Performance Standards for Antimicrobial Susceptibility Testing. M100.31st ed. CLSI, Wayne, PA2021
- Prevalence of methicillin resistant Staphylococcus aureus carriage amongst health care workers of critical care units in Kasturba Medical College Hospital, Mangalore, India.J Clin Diagn Res. 2013; 7: 2697
- Methicillin-resistant Staphylococcus aureus carriage among the health care workers in a tertiary care hospital.J Clin Diagn Res. 2012; 6: 791-793
- Screening for methicillin-resistant Staphylococcus aureus carriers among patients and health care workers of a tertiary care hospital in south India.Indian J Med Microbiol. 2009; 27: 62
- Screening health care personnel for detection of methicillin resistant of Staphylococcus aureus carrier state at a tertiory care hospital in Mysore.IJPSI. 2013; 2: 12-15
- Methicillin-resistant Staphylococcus aureus carriage among health-care professionals of a tertiary care hospital.Asian J Pharm Clin Res. 2018; 11: 346-349
- Colonisation of methicillin resistant Staphylococcal aureus among health care workers in a tertiary care hospital of Delhi.Indian J Med Sci. 2002; 56: 321-324
- The prevalence of nasal carriage of Staphylococcus aureus among healthcare workers at a tertiary care hospital in Assam with special reference to MRSA.J Clin Diagn Res. 2013; 7: 257-260
- Nasal carriage of methicillin-resistant Staphylococcus aureus among surgical unit staff.Jpn J Infect Dis. 2009; 62: 228-229
- Screening of methicillin-resistant Staphylococcus aureus in healthcare workers and students and its susceptibility to mupirocin in a tertiary care teaching hospital in South India.J Lab Phys. 2017; 9: 239
- Hospital Infection Control Practices Advisory Committee. Guideline for infection control in health care personnel, 1998.Infect Control Hosp Epidemiol. 1998; 19: 407-463
Hereby certify that all authors have seen and approved the final version of the manuscript being submitted. Warrant that the article is the authors' original work, hasn't received prior publication and isn't under consideration for publication elsewhere.
Conflicts of interest: None to report.