Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to American Journal of Infection Control
- Effectiveness of COVID-19 vaccines in preventing hospitalization among adults aged ≥65 years — COVID-NET, 13 states, February–April 2021.MMWR Morb Mortal Wkly Rep. 2011; 70: 1088-1093
- The SAGE working group on vaccine hesitancy. Vaccine hesitancy: definition, scope and determinants.Vaccine. 2015; 33: 4161-4164
Kaiser Family Foundation. Latest data on COVID-19 vaccinatrions by race/ethnicity, October 6, 2021. Available at: https://www.kff.org/coronavirus-covid-19/issue-brief/latest-data-on-covid-19-vaccinations-by-race-ethnicity/. Accessed on October 21, 2021.
- Vaccine hesitancy and healthcare providers.Vaccine. 2016; 34: 6700-6706
- Planning for a COVID-19 vaccination program.JAMA. 2020; 323: 2458-2459
- Coronavirus disease 2019 vaccine hesitancy among children's hospital staff: a single-center survey.ICHE. 2021; 42: 775-777
- COVID-19 vaccination hesitancy in the United States: a rapid national assessment.J Commun Health. 2021; 46: 270-277
New Jersey COVID-19 Vaccine Tracker. Available at: https://data.rgj.com/covid-19-vaccine-tracker/new-jersey/34/. Accessed on January 29, 2022.
- Why African-Americans are hesitant to take the newly proposed COVID-19 vaccines: Tuskegee revisited.J Natl Black Nurses Assoc. 2020; 31: vi-viii
- Harnessing the nursing contribution to COVID-19 mass vaccination programmes: addressing hesitancy and promoting confidence.J. Adv Nurs. 2021; 77: e16-e22
Funding/support: Funding has been received to complete this work from the Rutgers University Center for COVID-19 Response and Pandemic Preparedness.
Conflicts of interest: None to report.