Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to American Journal of Infection Control
- Nonventilator hospital-acquired pneumonia: A call to action.Infect Control Hosp Epidemiol. 2021; 42: 991-996
- The epidemiology of nonventilator hospital-acquired pneumonia in the United States.Am J Infect Control. 2018; 46: 322-327
- A second breadth: hospital-acquired pneumonia in Pennsylvania, nonventilated versus ventilated patients.Pennsylvania Patient Safety Advisory. 2018; 1: 48-59
- One-year outcomes of community-acquired and healthcare-associated pneumonia in the Veterans Affairs Healthcare System.Int J Infect Dis. 2011; 15: e382-e387
- Incidence and risk factors of non-device-associated pneumonia in an acute-care hospital.Infect Control Hosp Epidemiol. 2020; 41: 73-79
- Hospital acquired pneumonia prevention initiative-2: Incidence of nonventilator hospital-acquired pneumonia in the United States.Am J Infect Control. 2018; 46: 2-7
https://www.medicaid.gov/state-overviews/scorecard/who-enrolls-medicaid-chip/index.html. Accessed June 12, 2022.
- A successful program preventing nonventilator hospital-acquired pneumonia in a large hospital system.Infect Control Hosp Epidemiol. 2020; 41: 547-552
- Oral Care as prevention for nonventilator hospital-acquired pneumonia: A four-unit cluster randomized atudy.Am J Nsg. 2021; 121: 24-33
The Joint Commission. Quick Safety Issue 61: Preventing non-ventilator hospital-acquired pneumonia.