Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to American Journal of Infection Control
- An outbreak of Pseudomonas aeruginosa urinary tract infections following outpatient flexible cystoscopy.Am J Infect Control. 2019; 47: 1510-1512https://doi.org/10.1016/j.ajic.2019.05.005
Guide to infection prevention for outpatient settings: minimum expectations for safe care. Version 2.3. 2016. https://www.cdc.gov/infectioncontrol/pdf/outpatient/guide.pdf
Rutala,W. Weber, D. and the Healthcare Infection Control Practices Advisory Committee (HICPAC). 2019. Guideline for disinfection and sterilization in healthcare facilities, 2008. https://www.cdc.gov/infectioncontrol/pdf/guidelines/disinfection-guidelines-H.pdf
- Outbreak of ertapenem-resistant Enterobacter cloacae urinary tract infections due to a contaminated ureteroscope.Journal of Hospital Infections. 2013; 85: 118-124
- Outbreak of cystoscopy related infections with Pseudomonas aeruginosa: New Mexico, 2007.J Urol. 2008; 180: 588-592
- Joint AUA/SUNA white paper on reprocessing of flexible cystoscopes.The Journal of Urology. 2010; 184 (22451-2245)
- Reprocessing semi-critical items: Outbreaks and current issues.Am J Infect Control. 2019; 47: A79-A89https://doi.org/10.1016/j.ajic.2019.01.015
AAMI ST 91. Association for the Advancement of Medical Instrumentation, ANSI/AAMI ST91:2015