Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to American Journal of Infection Control
- Implementation of an evidence-based bundle to reduce surgical site infection after cesarean section- review of the intervention. Submitted to AJIC 2022. Unpublished.Am J InfectContr. 2022; 50: 1103-1109
- Implementing a surgical site infection care bundle: Implications for perioperative practice.J Perioper Nurs. 2022; 32: 25-28
Understanding Cesarean Rates. Cesarean Rates. Accessed May 20, 2022. cesareanrates.org
- The giving voice to mothers study: inequity and mistreatment during pregnancy and childbirth in the United States.Reprod Health. 2019; 16: 77
- Fighting for racial equity in maternal care.Birth Equity Advocacy Proj. 2022; (Accessed May 20, 2022)
- Predictors of non-attendance to the postpartum follow-up visit.Matern Child Health J. 2016; 20: 22-27
- Elevated HAI rates during COVID-19 associated with increased premium pay, agency hours.Infect Contr Today. 2022; 26: 9
Birth Equity (BE) - Illinois Perinatal Quality Collaborative. Accessed September 1, 2022. ilpqc.org/ilpqc.org/birthequity/. 2022