Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to American Journal of Infection Control
- Advancing the profession: an updated future-oriented competency model for professional development in infection prevention and control.Am J Infect Control. 2019; 47: 602-614https://doi.org/10.1016/j.ajic.2019.04.003
Home infusion therapy Home care providers | NHIA. National Home Infusion Association Web site. https://nhia.org/about-infusion-therapy/. Accessed Nov 8, 2022
- Device-related infections in home health care and hospice: infection rates, 1998-2008.Infect Control Hosp Epidemiol. 2009; 30: 1022-1024https://doi.org/10.1086/605641
- Environmental exposures and the risk of central venous catheter complications and readmissions in home infusion therapy patients.Infect Control Hosp Epidemiol. 2017; 38: 68-75https://doi.org/10.1017/ice.2016.223
- A new frontier: central line-associated bloodstream infection surveillance in home infusion therapy.Am J Infect Control. 2018; 46: 1419-1421https://doi.org/10.1016/j.ajic.2018.05.016
- SEIPS 2.0: a human factors framework for studying and improving the work of health care professionals and patients.Ergonomics. 2013; 56: 1669-1686https://doi.org/10.1080/00140139.2013.838643
- Research Interviewing: Context and Narrative.Harvard University Press, Boston, MA1996
- Qualitative Data Analysis: A Methods Sourcebook.3rd ed. SAGE Publications Ltd, CA2014
- A task analysis of central line-associated bloodstream infection (CLABSI) surveillance in home infusion therapy.Am J Infect Control. 2022; 50: 555-562https://doi.org/10.1016/j.ajic.2022.01.008
- Improving guideline compliance and health care safety using human factors engineering: the case of Ebola.J Patient Safety Risk Manage. 2018; 23: 93-95https://doi.org/10.1177/2516043518762839
- Reaching consensus on a home infusion central line-associated bloodstream infection surveillance definition via a modified Delphi approach.Am J Infect Control. 2020; 48: 993-1000https://doi.org/10.1016/j.ajic.2019.12.015
- Perceived strength of evidence supporting practices to prevent health care-associated infection: results from a national survey of infection prevention personnel.Am J Infect Control. 2013; 41: 100-106https://doi.org/10.1016/j.ajic.2012.10.007
Publication stageIn Press Journal Pre-Proof
Funding/Support: This work was funded by the Agency for Healthcare Research and Quality R01HS027819 to S.C.K. The funding agency had no role in the performance of this work.
Conflicts of interest: None to report.