Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to American Journal of Infection Control
Association of Professionals in Infection Control. About APIC. Available at: https://apic.org/about-apic/about-apic-overview/
- APIC MegaSurvey: methodology and overview.AJIC. 2017; 45: 584-588
- Infection prevention staffing and resources in U.S. acute care hospitals: results from the APIC MegaSurvey.AJIC. 2018; 46: 852-857
- Infection prevention outside of the acute care setting: results from the MegaSurvey of infection preventionists.AJIC. 2017; 45: 597-602
- Infection prevention worforce: potential benefits to educational diversity.AJIC. 2017; 45: 603-606
- Challenges and opportunities in recruiting, hiring and training infection preventionists across facility settings.AJIC. 2021; 49: 973-977
- Associations among infection prevention professionals’ mental/physical health, lifestyle behaviors, shift length, race, and workplace wellness support during COVID-19.AJIC. 2022; https://doi.org/10.1016/j.ajic.2022.04.004
- The role of the infection preventionist in a transformed healthcare system: meeting healthcare needs in the 21st century.AJIC. 2019; 47: 352-357
- Revisiting the Association for Professionals in Infection Control and Epidemiology Competency Model for the Infection Preventionist: an evolving conceptual framework.AJIC. 2018; 46: 921-927
- Advancing the profession: an updated future-oriented competency model for professional development in infection prevention and control.AJIC. 2019; 47: 602-614
Pogorzelska-Maziarz M, Knighton SC, Adeyeye A. APIC MegaSurvey: the present and the future. 2018 Annual Meeting of the Association of Professionals in Infection Control and Epidemiology, Inc., Minneapolis, MN, 2018.
- State of infection prevention and control in non-acute care settings: 2020 APIC MegaSurvey.AJIC. 2022; (Aug 10S0196-6553(22)00599-5)https://doi.org/10.1016/j.ajic.2022.08.005
Association of Professionals in Infection Control. Embedding DEI into APIC's DNA: An interview with the APIC Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion Task Force. Available at: https://www.preventionstrategist-digital.com/apiq/0122_spring_2022/MobilePagedArticle.action?articleId=1778164#articleId1778164
Association of Professionals in Infection Control. CIC Certification. Available at: https://apic.org/education-and-events/certification/
Certification Board of Infection Control and Epidemiology. Requirements for CIC® Initial Certification and for Lapsed Certificants. Available at: https://www.cbic.org/CBIC/Candidate-Handbook/Eligibility-Requirements.htm
Association of Professionals in Infection Control. Competency advancement. Available at: https://apic.org/Education-and-Events/Certification/caa/
- Factors affecting annual compensation and professional development support for infection preventionists: implications for recruitment and retention.AJIC. 2018; 465: 865-869
Association of Professionals in Infection Control. APIC Fellows Program. Available at: https://apic.org/professional-practice/apic-fellows/
- Certification in infection control matters: impact of infection control departments characteristics and policies on rates of multi-drug resistant infections.AJIC. 2012; 40: 96-101
- Use of central venous catheter-related bloodstream infection prevention practices by US hospitals.Mayo Clin Proc. 2007; 82: 672-678
- Impact of certified infection preventionists in acute care settings: a systematic review.AJIC. 2022; https://doi.org/10.1016/j.ajic.2022.06.020
- Recruitment and hiring practices in the United States infection prevention and control programs: results of a national survey.AJIC. 2021; 49: 70-74
- Infection Preventionist retention and professional development strategies: insights from a national survey.AJIC. 2021; 49: 960-962
Publication stageIn Press Journal Pre-Proof
Conflict of interest: None to report.