Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to American Journal of Infection Control
- Australian tea tree oil.Aust J Pharm. 1988; 69: 276-278
- Antimicrobial activity of the essential oil of Melaleuca alternifolia.Lett Appl Microbiol. 1993; 16: 49-55
- Cajeput-type oil for the treatment of furunculosis.J Natl Med Assoc. 1960; 52: 32-34
- Tea tree oil and anaerobic (bacterial) vaginosis.Lancet. 1990; 337 ([Letter]): 300
- Melaleuca alternifolia oil: its use for trichomonal vaginitis and other vaginal infections.Obstet Gynecol. 1962; 19: 793-795
- 5th ed. Manual of clinical microbiology. American Society for Microbiology, Washington, D.C1991
- A comparative study of tea tree oil versus benzoyl peroxide in the treatment of acne.Med J Aust. 1990; 153: 455-458
- Comparison of two topical preparations for the treatment of onychomycosis: Melaleuca alternifolia (tea tree) oil and clotrimazole.J Fam Pract. 1994; 38: 601-605
- Broth micro-dilution method for determining the susceptibility of Escherichia coli and Staphylococcus aureus to the essential oil of Melaleuca alternifolia (tea tree oil).Microbios. 1995; 82: 181-185
- Susceptibility of methicillin-resistant Staphylococcus aureus to the essential oil of Melaleuca alternifolia.J Antimicrob Chemother. 1995; 35: 421-424
- Bacteriostatic activity of some Australian essential oils.Perfum Flavorist. 1979; 4: 23-25
- The antimicrobial effects of an essential oil on selected oral pathogens.Periodontol. 1987; 8: 11-15
- Toxicity of the essential oil of Melaleuca alternifolia or tea tree oil.J Toxicol Clin Toxicol. 1995; 33: 193-194
☆supported by a research grant from the Rural Industries Research and Development Corporation (UWA-24A).