Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to American Journal of Infection Control
- An epidemic of occupational allergy to latex involving healthcare workers.J Occup Environ Med. 1995; 37: 1204-1209
- Occupational exposure to bloodborne pathogens: Final Rule. 29 C. F. R. Part 1910.1030.Federal Register. 1991; 56: 64004-64182
- Summary of notifiable diseases.MMWR Morb Mortal Wkly Rep. 1995; 44: 3
- Contact urticaria from latex surgical gloves.Contact Dermatitis. 1980; 6: 33-34
- Discomfort from rubber gloves indicating contact urticaria.Contact Dermatitis. 1986; 15: 79-84
- D5151, Standard test method for detection of holes in medical gloves.American Society for Testing and Materials, Philadelphia1992
- Leakage of virus through used vinyl and latex examination gloves.J Clin Microbiol. 1990; 28: 787-788
- D5712, Standard test method for analysis of protein in natural rubber and its products.American Society for Testing and Materials, Philadelphia1995
- Latex ELISA for antigenic protein.Guthrie J. 1992; 61: 77-81
- Regulatory requirements for medical gloves. Test for particulates by weight and iodine color. HHS Publication 93-4257.in: US Department of Health and Human Services, Washington (DC)May 1993: 5-54
- Integrity of vinyl and latex procedure gloves.Nurs Res. 1989; 38: 144-146
- Barrier durability of latex and vinyl medical gloves in clinical settings.Am Ind Hyg Assoc J. 1997; 58: 672-676
- Latex and vinyl examination gloves: status report on laboratory evaluation of defects by physical and biological methods.Appl Environ Microbiol. 1990; 56: 1627-1630
- Rubber related polymers.in: Rubber technology. Robert E. Krieger, Malabar1981: 543
- Glove-associated reactions: addressing and increasing concern.Dermatol Nurs. 1995; 7: 283-292
- Virus penetration of examination gloves.Biotechniques. 1990; 9: 196-199
- Examination gloves as barriers to hand contamination in clinical practice.JAMA. 1993; 270: 350-353
☆From the Rego Dufresne Laboraties, Mission Viejo, and the Safe-skin Corporation, San Diego.
☆☆Reprint requests: Albert Rego, PhD, 27001 La Paz Road, Suite 312, Mission Viejo, CA 92691.
★0196-6553/99/$8.00 + 0 17/46/96790